Sunday, October 11, 2015

Where is Kim Possible Now? Part 2

CREATED on Sunday, October 11th, 2015 at 10:28am Eastern/9:28am Central

"WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!?" says Tom
HELP!! SOMEBODY?? ANYBODY???

Kim Possible is...















...DEAD!!!  Because Her Show Got CANCELLED and Her Halloween Special never returned but was replaced by an episode of "Star vs. The Forces of Evil" and, as I type on my damn keyboard...








"You Really Are A Bad Guy to All of Us" says Timon
as He and Pumbaa mourn for the loss of
Old-School Disney Animation after the massive success of
"Frozen" gave this old-fashioned animation technique
"the boot" out of Disney Studios.
..THE BLAME IS ON THAT @$%*!? "WRECK-IT RALPH" MOVIE BECAUSE OLD-SCHOOL 2D ANIMATION GOT KICKED OUT OF THE DISNEY STUDIOS DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF FILMS LIKE "WRECK-IT RALPH" AND "FROZEN" AND EVEN "BIG HERO 6" AND THEY'VE ALREADY BEGAN PRODUCTION ON "FROZEN 2" (a.k.a. "Frozen: The Sequel") DURING THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER 2015 AND THE BAD NEWS IS THAT IT ALREADY KILLED MY SECOND CHANCE TO GO BACK TO WALT DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA, U.S.A. AND I HAD TO "DITCH" IT FOR A FAMILIAR DISNEY VACATION CHEAPER THAN FLORIDA WHICH IS ACTUALLY WALT DISNEY'S HOMETOWN OF MARCELINE, MISSOURI, U.S.A. AND, YES, I'M SORRY FOR MISSING THAT "HOLLYWOOD" EPISODE OF "KIM POSSIBLE" BACK ON LATE SEPTEMBER 2015 AND "WRECK-IT RALPH" IS PARTIALLY THE BLAME, DAMN IT!!! I THOUGHT I WAS NEXT TO DIE FOR BUT I WAS WRONG!!!  I WAS REALLY WRONG!!!!!!!  However, former Disney animator Tony Bancroft said to my Mother; "I got into animation because I loved to draw, still do. I totally want to see 2D animation come back in a big way into feature animation. Do I think that will happen? Yes, I do. I keep hope alive. Do I think it will be Disney or a big studio like Disney that brings it back? No, I don't. I think the future of 2D animation lies with the next generation of small studios and independent film makers. I hope to be in that mix when it happens!"
Goodbye, KP and Ron Stoppable!
See You on DVD Box Set!
(Starts bawling some tears out)

I Thought That Old-School 2D Animation Was DEAD but I Was WRONG because Tony Bancroft already said to my mom that "The Future of Old-School Animation Lies with The Next Generation of Small Studios and Independent Film Makers" and, yes, Like I said already; "Wreck-It Ralph" is partially the blame for our loss of Old-School Disney Animation!!!




Yours Sincerely,
MICHAEL A. IGAFO-TE'O
Autistic Animation Hobbyist

P.S., I'm So Banning that "Wreck-It Ralph" movie for getting old-school 2D animation kicked out of Disney Studios for no reason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment