Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Day, Bancy Studios Changed! - How Michael cleaned up his act

CREATED on Thursday, October 29th, 2015 at 11:26pm Eastern/10:26pm Central
Special Thanks to my mother Jackie Igafo-Te'o and Eric Goldberg and Don Bluth and Gary Goldman and Andrew Steiner and Tony Bancroft for inspiring me to become an independent 2D animation film maker!!!
My Own Halloween 2015 Drawing of Bancy McMouser and Joy Anderson
(Notice that this was drawn on letter-sized bristol board using a Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen,
A Sharpie Permanent Marker and Color Pencils (Including RED and BLUE Col-Erase Pencils too!)
When I Found Floyd Norman's recent Blog Post about how Floyd changed his ways by leaving his CGI ways and goes back to 2D Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation by getting off his Wacom Cintiq screen computer tablet machine and going back to his KEM Webber "Disney" Animation Desk to draw a picture of Mickey and Minnie on a sheet of Animation Paper and I quote "I Think My 2D Animation will go to old-fashioned techniques instead of everything digital except I'm keeping my Mac OS X copy of "Toon Boom Storyboard Pro" software for the "storyboarding" part of The "Bancy Studio" Style of 2D Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation!! After Reading Floyd's recent Blog Post of October 29th, 2015, I Decided that I, Michael Igafo-Te'o, will be better off with my best animation techniques which are known as "2D Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation" and "Stop-Motion Animation" and, thanks for Floyd's so-called "animation rant", I decided to keep away from that "Frozen" movie and its spin-off short "Frozen Fever" along with keeping away from the upcoming "Frozen 2" and I have no choice but to turn my company, "Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Studios, from a "Disney Dreamer" to what it would've been as a small, family-owned independent animation studio that approves both 2D Traditional Hand-Drawn and Stop-Motion animation techniques in one studio for "animator's sake"!!!!!!!!" However, I Did Hear the News that Don Bluth and Gary Goldman started their own Kickstarter campaign on creating a 2D traditionally-animated feature film based on Bluth's laserdisc video arcade game entitled "Dragon's Lair: The Movie" and, yes fellow Don Bluth fans, YOU'VE FINALLY WITNESS A HAND-DRAWN ANIMATED MIRACLE FROM DON BLUTH AND HIS TEAM!!! And I'm Proud that 2D Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation is coming back to the motion picture screens with James Lopez's hand-drawn animated steampunk film "Hullabaloo", Glen Keane's "Duet" short film, Andreas Deja's film "Mushka" and many other hand-drawn animated comeback films yet to come including my "Bancy and Company" cartoons and Don Bluth's "Dragon's Lair: The Movie"!!!
Here I Am animating Mike and Michelle's walk cycle as a series of
rough animation drawings -- digital in-betweening included!!
(Notice The Palomino Blackwing 602 in my hand as I tie down the rough drawings!!!)
I'm So Proud of Everyone brining back 2D Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation, this time, in the hands of small studios and independent film makers... including Me and my company dubbed "Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Studios" for animator's sake!!!
---------------------------------------
Yours Sincerely,
MICHAEL A. IGAFO-TE'O - Autistic Animation Hobbyist since 2007
P.S., IF Any Comments after reading this post, Please Let Me Hear from You!

2 comments:

  1. Good work Michael Igafo-Te'o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I'm even to start a fundraising campaign to make a short film too, at Redlands High School.

    ReplyDelete