Saturday, October 24, 2015

Jason Felde to become Michael's New 2D Animation Teacher!!!

CREATED on Saturday, October 24th, 2015 at 12:06pm Eastern/11:06am Central
P.S., Happy 107th Birthday, Preston Blair!!!
Hildy Gloom does a "3-Sets-of-Eyes" Wildtake after She
and her beloved man, Grim, both saw a giant Grumpy as he says to them;
"I'M A BIGGEST, MEANEST WRESTLING MACHINE!!", as seen in
an episode of Disney's "The 7D" entitled "Welcome to the Neighborhood"
Dear 2D Animation Fans of My "Animation Stuff and More" Blog,
I Have Discovered that Kelly Collins at my college, The "Torrant and Kit Young Centers" of Jackson, Michigan, U.S.A., has immediately hired Jason Felde as my NEW 2D animation teacher who does both 2D Traditional and 2D Digital animation techniques and it's because "One Crazy Date to Roller Skate" will be Brian Couling's only involvement with Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Studios' college division dubbed "BancyTOON University" which opened its doors on My first semester at The Torrant and Kit Young Centers back in September 3rd, 2013 even though September 3rd, 2015 was BancyTOON University's 2nd Anniversary and September 3rd, 2016 (next September) will be BancyTOON University's 3rd Anniversary!
My Lithograph Drawing that I've made using "Autodesk SketchBook Express"
pays homage to Mike Patterson and Toby Ratwaller being
"My Original 'Cartoon Teenager meets Cartoon Rat' Slapstick Comedy
Duo since 2015" as drawn on July 18th, 2015
I'm Happy for Traditional Animation to finally reaching its new home with Small Studios and Independent Film Makers of Today...  Including Me!!!
--------------
Yours Sincerely,
MICHAEL A. IGAFO-TE'O - Autistic Animation Hobbyist since 2007
P.S., IF Any Comments about This Newsflash of October 2015, Please Let Me Hear from You!

No comments:

Post a Comment