Monday, May 18, 2015

The Ultimate Sacrifice for something SHORT...

UPDATED on Monday, May 18th, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Michael Igafo-Te'o (Me on the west side)  meeting my DeviantArt/Facebook Buddy,
Andrew Steiner, (on the east side) in person during The 2013 O.U. Cares Christmas Party at
Oakland University in Oakland County, Michigan - Circa Winter 2013.
I'm SO Sorry about This Problem with making a feature film adapted from the "Princess and Curdie" story because...








...I FAILED!! I'M SORRY!!!
- - - - - - - -
I am Announcing that we have to do something short like an 8-minute short film, not a feature film, this time, of my second "Bancy and Company" cartoon entitled "Adam and Amy that Came to Lunch"!  --  I Know You Have Feelings for reviving Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation after the production of James Lopez's "Hullabaloo" steampunk films and Andreas Deja's film "Mushka" and, yes, I have decided to do an 8-minute "Bancy and Company" cartoon entitled "Adam and Macy that came to Lunch" as Mr. Krabs' whale of a teenage daughter Pearl, from "SpongeBob SquarePants", would say in amazement: "TOTALLY CORAL!"
A Photo of my "Prototype" Animation Desk which is actually an Alan Gordon animation drafting table that I bought from the "B&H Photo and Video" store's online catalogue on Summer 2013 complete with 12-Field Black Acrylic PRO-GRADE Animation Disc that I bought from Cartoon Colour around Christmas 2012. (Notice the "Hidden Mickey" below the bottom peg bar on my 12-Field PRO-GRADE Animation Disc)
As my general update on "Adam and Amy that Came to Lunch":
I'll work on the "story treatment" to my 8-Minute hand-drawn animated "Bancy" cartoon for "animator's sake" between Early Autumn 2015 to Spring 2016. Notice that there will be some changes going on with the actual digital story reel/animatic that I'll work on using this digital storyboarding software called "Toon Boom Storyboard Pro" with my "scratch track" voices.
- - - - - - - -
As I am planning to get into full production on my 8-Minute hand-drawn animated "Bancy" cartoon, entitled "Adam and Amy that Came to Lunch", I am looking for local Michigan 2D animation artists.
- Two Animators, experienced or new - But with high standards.
- Three Inbetweeners, experienced or new - But with high standards.
- Three Clean-Up animators, experienced or new - But with high standards
- One Color Model cel painter for references on Digital Ink & Paint, experienced or new - But with high standards
- One Background painter, experienced or new - But with high standards
- One Animation/B.G. scanners, (people that scan animators' drawings and background paintings for "animator's sake"!) experienced or new- But with high standards.
- One Digital Ink & Paint artist that use "DigiCel FlipBook" and/or "Toon Boom Harmony" - experienced or new - But with high standards.
- Interns

If you are in Michigan and is interested in this idea of an 8-minute hand-drawn animated "Bancy" cartoon, leave your email, and I'll respond.  My mother (Jackie Igafo-Te'o) and I won't be able to pay studio rates but we WILL both pay independent film $ when we save up the money after building my NEW animation desk as well as "restoring" my studio apartment dubbed "Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Studios"!

No comments:

Post a Comment