Tuesday, May 26, 2015

CURSES, AARDMAN!! My Sad Dream

Created on Tuesday, May 26th, 2015 at 6:58 A.M.
HELP!...    SOMEBODY?...  ANYBODY...
Last Night, I Had This HORRIBLE DREAM where My Dad, after hearing about the bad times I've had during May 2015, punished me by not going to see that new PIXAR movie entitled "Inside Out" and, I made my escape from Dad's punishment on me! While I tried to buy the tickets to "Inside Out" with my own money, I've entered a lot of cartoonish obstacles along the way --
1. I Karate-Chopped My OLD 4x3 Standard T.V. (now in Mom's Bedroom) using An Old-Time Cartoon Mallet
2. I Was Given A Bottled Purified Water To Go served for FREE by a person who owns a Truck containing crates of Bottled Purified Water
and 3. I've snuck into the theater auditorium to see "Inside Out" by using the secret entrance; An ADULT-Sized Tube Slide from The Top of The Multiplex Cinema's Building connected from a Target superstore to The Cinema Itself!
But, After What I Saw after finally entering the multiplex was Riley coming back home to her parents in San Francisco when she says to a bus driver "STOP! I WANNA GO HOME!" who'd gladly stops by her San Francisco home where her parents were sad of what they did to ground her was WRONG, I Missed It when the closing credits came on after Joy and Sadness' reunion with Disgust, Fear and Anger and, OH NO! I Was Bawling My Tears Out after I've Found Out that "Inside Out" was SOLD OUT for "Shaun the Sheep" Movie and, suddenly, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck and Daisy Duck, Goofy Goof and Max Goof and, oh no, even Joy and Sadness were all feeling sorry for my failure as I mourn for my loss for that new PIXAR movie and It Was Awful that I Woke Up Crying!
- - - - - - - - - -
Signed,
MICHAEL A. IGAFO-TE'O
P.S., IF Any Comments About This Blog Post, Please Respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment