Monday, April 18, 2016

CURSES, KP!! The Great Tsum Tsum FAIL Accident has Returned!!!!

CREATED on Monday, April 18th, 2016 at 11:40am EST!!!!

Mickey Mouse was SO Heartbroken in his own tears
that Kim Possible betrayed Team Joy at PIXAR Studios!!
(WTF, Starz Network!!!!)
HELP!!!!!!!!
SOMEBODY?? ANYBODY????
THE GREAT TSUM TSUM FAIL ACCIDENT OF TUESDAY, JULY 2nd, 2016 HAS RETURNED, THIS TIME, TO HAUNT ME IN MY SLEEP AND...


...After missing a rerun of "Inside Out" on Starz Network yesterday afternoon which I didn't know until now when I got home from having an awesome party for Hannah "Savannah" Garcia's 21st Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's on "Alpine Avenue" Walker, Michigan, U.S.A., I Had this horrible nightmare last night where, after it turns out that the 1990 Robin Williams (RIP) comedy "Cadillac Man" replaced "Inside Out on the same afternoon time as "Inside Out", Kim Possible was very jealous of Joy Andersen after all those years since Riley Andersen was born on 2003 that KP fought with Joy which leads to KP killing Joy with a hand-gun in the men's bathroom (or "men's loo" or "latrine") at that Chuck E. Cheese's in "Alpine Avenue" Walker, Michigan, U.S.A. and I tried to save Joy but SHE WAS GONE FOREVER!!!! What's Left of Joy is a note pinned to her back on a dagger and the note reads "Dear Michael, Thanks for not inviting me to your real girlfriend's party, fat!! I had to beat this blue-haired girl up for this!! Why Did you Ditch Me for Joy Andersen?!? Aw, Shut Up!! All My Frustrations and Anger, Kim Possible" and when I read the note proving that KP really did attack Joy with a hand-gun then a dagger, I started bawling my tears out real loudly that it got my attention from the party guests and the kids and their parents and Hanna "Savannah" Garcia and her mother Samantha Garcia and Hannah's friends too!! DOWNRIGHT AWFUL!!!! At Sunrise on Monday Morning, April 18th, 2016, I woke up in cold sweat and a little tears after I was forced to replace my "Kim Possible" cartoon collection with these back-up cartoon collection titles!!:
  1. Disney's "Phineas and Ferb" (2007-2015)
  2. Nickelodeon's "SpongeBob SquarePants" (1999-Current)
  3. Hanna and Barbera's "Tom and Jerry" (1940-1958, 1961-1962, 1963-1967)
  4. Aardman Animations' "Shaun the Sheep" (2006-Current)
  5. Chris Savino's "The Loud House" (2016-Current)
  6. Aardman Animations' "Wallace and Gromit" series (1989-Current)
  7. Disney's "The Lion King" series (1994-2004)
  8. All of my Don Bluth Classics (1979-Today)
  9. All my 2D Hand-Drawn Animated Disney Movies (1937-2009)
  10. All my 3D Computer Animated "Disney/PIXAR" Movies (1995-Current)
  11. All my 3D Computer Animated "Blue Sky/Sony/Illuminations" Movies (2001-Current)
  12. All my Classic Hanna-Barbera Cartoons (1957-1994)
  13. Disney's "Timon and Pumbaa" 1995-1999)
  14. Disney Junior's "The Lion Guard" (2015-Current)
  15. All my "Pink Panther" cartoons (1963-1981)
  16. Butch Hartman's "Danny Phantom" (2004-2007)
  17. Butch Hartman's "The Fairly OddParents! (2001-Current)
  18. Milo Murphy's Law (2016-Current - COMING SOON ON OCTOBER 2016!!!!)
  19. All my DreamWorks Animation SKG Movies (1997-Current)
  20. Disney's "The Replacements" (2006-2009)

"THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN TO A SQUID!!!!"
says Squidward Tentacles.



I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE WITH "KIM POSSIBLE"-THIS AND "WRECK-IT RALPH"-THAT AND "FROZEN"-THIS AND "CHALKZONE"-THAT!!!! AN ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE!!!!!! THAT NIGHTMARE I HAD LAST NIGHT NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK FOR NO REASON!!!!



Signed,
MICHAEL "Mooter" IGAFO-TE'O
Autistic Animation Hobbyist since 2007
and Part-Time Audio-Animatronics Fan since 2004!!
P.S., "Kim Possible" was cancelled on Mid-August 2007" and she was replaced by "Phineas and Ferb" but "Phineas and Ferb" ended their series in Autumn 2015 and they were replaced by "Pickle and Peanut"!!!! (YUCK!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats simply amazing how you explain in such detail your feelings
    Love you Michael

    ReplyDelete