Saturday, July 4, 2015

The ULTIMATE Sacrifice for My Trip Up North

CREATED on Saturday, July 4th, 2015 at 8:28 A.M.
UH OH!!!

"THIS IS MADNESS!" says Anger but, only this time, because I already saw Disney & PIXAR's "Inside Out" at Carmike Plaza Cinema 8 back on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015, I Was Told by Rachel Zaracki-Cummings that she and her family are seeing the "Minions" movie at Jackson 10 Cinema! (see "Uh Oh" poster to the actual "Minions" movie to your west, please!) So, after hearing from Rachel, I Decided that seeing "Inside Out" again will have to wait until it comes out on Blu-Ray Combo Pack and DVD on November 2015 because the "Minions" movie is MY back-up children's cinema title for my trip up north on the weekend of July 10th, 2015!




"And You May Think that these rumors about the Irish Wrestling Chicken were a bunch of BULL," says Foghorn Leghorn the Rooster, "but you were wrong when I was confronted by a REAL Irish wrestling chicken!" but, unfortunately, there's something I got to tell you on this blog post,...
















CAUTION!!!: Never Trust A Super-villain!!!
I Was WRONG about the "Minions" movie being a "Kim Possible" knock-off because Bancy McMouser and I had unintentionally (falsely) accuse it for being a "Kim Possible" knock-off and, about that "Scarlet Overkill" person, (see meme above) I used to think that Scarlet was a "Sandra Bullock"-esq. 1968 Version of Shego but, NO!!! I WAS WRONG!! I WAS REALLY WRONG!!!

NEVER TRUST A SUPER-VILLAIN EVER!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!



P.S., IF Any Comments About This Blog Entry, Please Let Me Hear From You!

No comments:

Post a Comment