Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Response on "Think Pink! The DePatie-Freleng Story"

Created on Tuesday, June 16th, 2015 at 10:24 A.M.
Big Nose (west) sees the Pink Panther (east) at work as an animator while
Big Nose was on a coffee break for "animator's sake"!
I Was Thinking of This NEW "Animation"-based Autobiography Book entitled "Think Pink! The DePatie-Freleng Story" added to my Christmas 2015 wish list but, well, here's my really-for-real response for animator's sake!:...














Remember this Tribute Drawing that I did on Phineas and Ferb's cancellation?
(I Blame "Kim Possible" for THIS!!!)
Whatever I'm Saying that "I Will Not, for example, I Will Not replace "Phineas and Ferb" with a @$%*!? "Kim Possible" whatzis and it's because of the great "Tsum Tsum FAIL" accident which finally faded out on the last day of my Missouri trip on June 2015 but, this time, it has now turned into the controversial "Phineas and Ferb vs. Kim Possible" feud and, like I said, ENOUGH WITH "KIM POSSIBLE" FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!!

And, Speaking of DePatie Freleng, Here's A List of My Favorites from the DePatie-Freleng studio for "animator's sake"!!:
1. The "Pink Panther" Cartoons
2. The "Ant and the Aardvark" Cartoons
3. The DePatie-Freleng Era of "Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote" cartoons (luckily, I like the Chuck Jones-directed "Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote" cartoons more than the DePatie-Freleng ones!!!)
4. The Original "Lorax" TV Short Film (Before the 2010's Universal Studios/Illuminations Entertainment CG Animated Theatrical Feature Film that is!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment